Here’s how to enter:
Here is your chance to discover the heart-stopping thrill of jumping the fence from spectator to owner and enjoy the camaraderie by being part of Team Geelong. But hurry entries close Friday 14th December 2018 at 12:00PM.
Here’s how to enter:
The winning premium thoroughbred ownership prize includes:
- 1x unit in Team Geelong’s Not A Single Doubt X Countess Dehere Value: $198
- 3 years worth of monthly fees. These fees cover the communication, vet fees, training fees and insurance over the three years of ownership. Value: $540
- Plus a miRunners merchandise pack; a polo top, baseball cap & sticker pack. Value: $75
Total value: $813
Plus you will enjoy these amazing benefits:
- The opportunity to meet your horse and watch it race trackside
- Weekly video and updates of how your thoroughbred is progressing from leading Geelong trainer, Troy Corstens
- Participation in a new Geelong community of co-owners and events to forge additional shared experiences and friendships.
- A personalised certificate of ownership
- Choice of name for your thoroughbred
- Together with your team designing and voting on your own racing silks design.
- A pro-rata share of all prize money won.
How to enter:
Simply subscribe to our weekly newsletter and tell us why you want to be an owner of a premium thoroughbred using the Gleam competition entry form above. The most creative entry will win, but the number of times you enter can be increased.
About miRunners & the Team Geelong Thoroughbred.
Owning a premium racehorse is a new experience to try, and it is now made affordable and available to everyone through miRunners. It’s never been a better time to join the 2,100+ Australians who are now sharing new experiences together as premium thoroughbred owners.
miRunners buys premium-level yearlings and then, without markup, offers ownership in these young thoroughbreds as 1,000 units. miRunners bought Not A Single Doubt X Countess Dehere at the 2018 Inglis Classic Yearling Sale for $198,000 from Raheen Stud in Queensland.
Each unit therefore costs $198, plus a fee of $15 per month to cover all costs. If more than one unit is bought, the monthly fee drops to $5 for the second unit on, up to 20 units per owner.
Not A Single Doubt X Countess Dehere Geelong’s community thoroughbred, and miRunners’ seventh horse, will be trained by Troy Corstens, one of Victoria’s leading trainers, out of his Malua Racing Team Corstens operation. This filly will be based at Geelong Racecourse. Find out why others are excited about our Team Geelong Community Thoroughbred:
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to own your own premium thoroughbred!